The 2015 World Congress on Information Technology Applications and Services (World IT Congress 2015 Jeju) will be held in Jeju, Korea, February 24-26, 2015.
The World IT Congress 2015 Jeju is aimed at address key themes on "Advabced Intelligent Mobile, Communications, Security, Multimedia, Vehicular Cloud, and Computing".
The World IT Congress will be the most comprehensive international events focused on the various aspects of Advances in IT, Applications, and Services (AITA).
The congress will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of AITA.
In addition, the congress will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practices in AITA.
Furthermore, we expect that the congress and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
** If authors want to revise and improve their paper for the congress CD proceeding, pls. submit it again by carmera-ready due.
Otherwise, the first version of submitted paper will be included in the CD proceeding.**
5. Congress dates: Feb. 24-26, 2015
Step 2: Journal Process for SIs
** This process is ONLY for authors of the accepted paper in the congress **
6. Sending emails for SI recommendations: March. 5, 2015
7. Full paper submission due for SI: March 30, 2015
8. Final notification due: 2nd Quarter, 2015
9. Online publication of SIs: 3rd or 4th Quarter 2015 (Tentative)
* Open access journals or online first publication will be published by the due dates.
* The offline publications can be depended on schedule of the publisher.
Proceedings and Special Issues
1. The congress proceedings will be included in a congress CD proceedings (without ISBN / ISSN).
(The only one page or two pages of accepted paper will be included in the congress proceedings).
2. Distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in World IT Congress - 2015 Jeju,
after further revisions, will be recommended for the special issues of the following international journals:
++ Expected recommendation rate for SIs from accepted and presented papers :
SCI/E Journal (40%), SCOPUS Journal (60%), other intl' journal or Post LNEE proceedings (40~60%) ++
** It is depend on intl' events (Please visit to the each event website) **
3. The top ranked best papers will be recommended to intl' top journals (impact factor: 2.0) or intl' journals indexed by SCI or SSCI.
**This is the current index status of the journal. However, the journal index may be changed due to several reasons.
In the case, we are not responsible for it**
**The recommended authors MUST strongly keep the recommendation guideline for the submission.
When authors recommend potential reviewers for their paper, the recommended person' s country must be different.