The 2016 World Congress on Information Technology Applications and Services (World IT Congress 2016 Jeju) will be held in Jeju, Korea, February 17-19, 2016.
The World IT Congress 2016 Jeju is aimed at address key themes on "Advanced Mobile, Communications, Security, Multimedia, Vehicular, Cloud, IoT, and Computing".
The World IT Congress will be the most comprehensive international events focused on the various aspects of Advances in IT, Applications, and Services (AITA).
The congress will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of AITA.
In addition, the congress will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practices in AITA.
Furthermore, we expect that the congress and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
** If authors want to revise and improve their paper for the congress CD proceeding, pls. submit it again by carmera-ready due.
Otherwise, the first version of submitted paper will be included in the CD proceeding.**
5. Congress dates: Feb. 17-19, 2016
Step 2: Journal Process for SIs
** This process is ONLY for authors of the accepted paper in the congress **
6. Sending emails for SI recommendations: Feb. 25, 2016
7. Full paper submission due for SI: March 15, 2016
8. Online publication of SIs: 3rd or 4th Quarter 2016 (Tentative)
* Open access journals or online first publication will be published by the due dates.
* The offline publications can be depended on schedule of the publisher.
Authors should submit a regular paper with 5~6 pages in length, including all figures, tables, and references.
**If authors will NOT use our format, this paper will be rejected without review process**.
Please use **this format** for congress paper.
Proceedings and Special Issues
1. The congress proceedings will be included in a congress CD proceedings (without ISBN / ISSN).
(The only one page or two pages of accepted paper will be included in the congress proceedings).
2. Distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in World IT Congress - 2016 Jeju,
after further revisions, will be recommended for the special issues of the following international journals (Confirmed):