Download CFP (TXT
"If the submitted paper is NOT related with main topics of VCC 2015, the paper will be rejected without review process."
The 2015 International Workshop on Vehicular Communications and Cloud Computing (VCC-15) will be held Jeju, Korea, February 24-26, 2015.
Recently there are many researches for intelligent transfer system with converged information technology (IT). In particular, vehicle related technology is emerging hot issues in IT for smart services in our lives.
Smart and intelligent driving technologies are all give drivers and passengers more safety, comfort and convenience. The vehicles have already embedded systems including variety of sensors, cameras, navigation systems, and microprocessors, etc.
With the advances of wireless communication technology, many researchers are trying to extend the advanced automobile technologies to cloud computing services for realizing safer and more convenient driving environment than it is now.
There might be many issues to realize and provide smart services and much effort and enormous attention have been focused on the Vehicular communications and Cloud Computing (VCC).
Fusion algorithms and high performance applications including new technologies, concepts, or analyses, reports on experiences and experiments of implementation and application of theories, and tutorials on new trends should be needed on VCC research fields.
For the aforementioned reasons, the VCC 2015 intends to give an overview of the state-of-the-art of issues and solution guidelines for the VCC.
Areas of interest for this special issue include the following topics:
Track 1: Vehiclular Communications and Computing
- Vehicular Networking (V2V, V2I and V2X Communications)
- Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET)
- intelligent transportation systems
- Standard for Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
- Performance assessment and management
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Context aware applications and location based services
- Routing and interconnectivity for IoV
- Killer applications for IoV
- Reliability and dependability
- Information communication and control technology for IoV
- Cross-Layer Design and Optimization
- Energy management
- Cooperative Driving and Associated Automotive Technologies
Track 2: Clould Computing
- Cloud Computing Architectures
- Infrastructure, Platform, Application
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Storage, Bigdata, and Analytics Clouds
- Security and Privacy for Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Cloud Configuration, Performance
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Resource Virtualization and Composition
- Cloud Provisioning Orchestration
- High Performance Cloud Computing
- Green Cloud Computing
- Innovative Cloud Applications and Experiences
- Cloud computing for transportation and traffic management
Track 3: VCC Applications and Services
- Fusion algorithms, technologies, and scenarios for VCC
- High performance applications for VCC
- New applications and technologies for VCC
- Vehicular ad hoc network (VANET) for VCC
- Cyber physical systems (CPS) for VCC
- Internet of Things (IoT) for VCC
- Inter-Vehicle & Infra-Vehicle communication technologies
- Multimedia services in VCC
- Security and safety issues for VCC
- High-accuracy positioning technology for Vehicle
- Intelligent services for connected car in VCC
- Remote vehicle control services
- Vehicular diagnostics technology in VCC
- Others: commercial or industrial issue in VCC
Step 1: Congress Process
1.Submission due: Jan. 5, 2015 (Final extension!!)
2.Author notification: Jan. 15, 2014
3.Registration due: Jan. 25, 2014
4.Camera-ready due: Jan. 25, 2015 (Optional)
** Round II registration fee is more expensive than Round I **
You can see the details from the registration website.
Round I (Closed)
1.Submission due: Dec. 10, 2014(Closed)
2.Author notification: Dec. 15, 2014
3.Registration due: Dec. 25, 2014
4.Camera-ready due: Jan. 5, 2015 (Optional)
** If authors want to revise and improve their paper for the congress CD proceeding, pls. submit it again by carmera-ready due.
Otherwise, the first version of submitted paper will be included in the CD proceeding.**
5. Congress dates: Feb. 24-26, 2015
Step 2: Journal Process for SIs
** This process is ONLY for authors of the accepted paper in the Congress **
6. Sending emails for SI recommendations: March. 5, 2015
7. Full paper submission due for SI: March 30, 2015
8. Final notification due: 2nd Quarter, 2015
9. Online publication of SIs: 3rd or 4th Quarter 2015 (Tentative)
* Open access journals or online first publication will be published by the due dates.
* The offline publications can be depended on schedule of the publisher.
Proceedings and Special Issues
1. The accepted papers will be included in a Congress CD proceedings (without ISBN / ISSN).
(The only one page or two pages of accepted paper will be included in the congress proceedings).
2. Distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in VCC 2015 Jeju, after further revisions, will be recommended for the special issues of the following international journals:
The Journal of Supercomputing - Springer (SCI)
Cluster Computing (CC) - Springer (SCIE)
Wireless Personal Communications - Springer (SCIE)
Journal of Internet Technology - Taiwan-NATIONAL DONG HWA UNIV. (SCIE)
Journal of Convergence (JoC)
LNEE Post Proceedings- Springer (SCOPUS, EI)
++ Expected recommendation rate for SIs from accepted and presented papers:
SCI/E Journal (50%), other intl' journals or LNEE Post proceedings (50%) ++
3. The top ranked best papers will be recommended to intl' top journals (impact factor: 2.0) or intl' journals indexed by SCI orSCI or SSCI.
** This is the current index status of the journal. However, the journal index may be changed
due to several reasons.
In the case, we are not responsible for it**
** The recommended authors MUST strongly keep the recommendation guideline for the submission.
When authors recommend potential reviewers for their paper, the countries of recommended
reviewers must be different.